SHIFTS AVAILABLE: 10:30am-7pm and 11:30am-8pm
PM Shift Hiring Bonus - For Shifts After 10:30am
: $250.00 at 45 days of employment, $250.00 at 90 days of employment.
Be part of our growing and awesome team of Customer Service Representatives!
Novasors Call Center Solutions is looking for Call Center Representatives to service our client, CreditFresh, who is the service provider for CBW Bank and offers Lines of Credit to customers across the US. CreditFresh is a leader in the financial industry. The Customer Service Agent is responsible for creating a great experience for every customer we serve for our clients. Responsibilities include engaging customer contact and verifying applications based on criteria established by CreditFresh.
Invest in us!
Realizing that employees are our biggest asset, we invest in our employee’s growth– we offer more than just a paycheck!
We are looking for smiling faces and confident voices. You will find that having great communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and paying attention to the details will open the doors to advancement and other opportunities! We do require a high school diploma or GED, but whether you have a college education or not, we offer a great employment experience and skill building opportunities. You will not want to miss a day!
We invest in you!
- Quarterly advancement and pay increase opportunities. Over 90% of our upper management team has been promoted from within.
- Pay rate starting at $12.50-$14.50 per hour based on experience; evening shift bonus, bilingual differential; tenure and performance bonus opportunities.
- 401K benefits with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Volunteer Life Insurance (first of the month after 60 days)
- Casual dress code
- Earned paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
- An engaging and fun work environment; monthly activities and events promoting company pride and philanthropy lead by an Activities Committee
- Monthly employee recognitions for employment and performance milestones.
- Professional and personal growth through extensive continuing education with programs, The CSR Experience Employee Bill of Rights, team meetings and coaching sessions.
“Centrinex prides itself on teamwork and beating the expectations of our clients. Employees will likely be asked from time to time to work hours or ad hock projects outside of their normal assignments”.
Centrinex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristics protected by law. We E-Verify, background & credit check.