Centrinex is looking for experienced account recovery agents for their Liberty Tax and Loans group.
8:30am-5pm Monday through Friday
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in customer service and or 1st party collections
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to work in a goal driven, performance-oriented environment
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Attention to detail
· Team Player attitude
· High school diploma or GED certificate, some college strongly preferred
· Strong typing and Outlook skills as well as knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and experience using the Web
· Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
· Flexible shifts Monday through Saturday
· Direct Deposit - Hourly pay plus commission
· Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance (first of the month after 60 days)
· A generous 401(k)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· A fun and engaging work environment
· Opportunity to grow on your own merits!
The Early Stage Delinquency Representative is responsible for communicating with customers via inbound and outbound calls for the purpose of collecting funds on delinquent accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for contacting delinquent customers to recover payments.
· Makes payment arrangements with delinquent customers, and maintains a tracking schedule on each customer.
· Responsible for sending follow up emails with payment arrangements.
· Collects a minimum amount of funds during each monthly commission period as established at the beginning of each period.
· Attempts to contact and recollect returned payments on delinquent balances.
· Ensures compliance with all company and departmental policies, procedures, and guidelines.
· Maintains a clean and organized workstation.
· Flexibility to work extended hours with minimal notice during heavy workload periods.
· May be required to perform other tasks as requested, assigned, or directed.
“Centrinex prides itself on teamwork and beating the expectations of our clients. Employees will likely be asked from time to time to work hours or ad hock projects outside of their normal assignments”.
Centrinex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristics protected by law. We E-Verify, background & credit check.