Everybody Talks...... - Neon Trees
SO, WHY NOT GET PAID FOR IT?
Centrinex - 10310 W 84th Terrace, Lenexa, KS 66214
NOW HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS – LEVEL II - For 2:30pm - 11:00pm Shifts
Work for a company that has been one of the leading call center providers in the Johnson County and surrounding areas! At Centrinex we value our employees and realize that they are our biggest assets.
That is why we offer:
Now this is what we ask for in return:
- Pay rate starting at $11.50 - $13 per hour based on experience; shift differential; bilingual differential
- Immediate bonus potential
- Earned paid personal time off (PTO) and Holiday Pay (After 90 Days of Employment)
- 401K benefits with company match
- Health, Dental, Vision and Volunteer Life Insurance (first of the month after 60 days)
- Room for growth within the company. Centrinex is proud of our record of promoting within- currently 99% of our CSRIII, CSR IV, and upper management positions were promoted from within
- Great Corporate Culture Work Atmosphere that includes- Casual dress code, multiple schedules, monthly activities promoting company pride and philanthropy lead by our Activity Committee, and Monthly employee recognition for performance milestones
- Extensive continuing education available through Centrinex University, The CSR Experience, Employee Bill of Rights, CSR Leadership Prep Academy, Leadership Development Internship, team meetings and coaching
SO, IF THIS IS MUSIC TO YOUR EARS… TALK TO US!!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. We E-Verify, background & credit check.
- One continuous year of customer service and/or contact center experience required
- Regular and predictable attendance is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while having attention to details
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and general computer skills
- High school diploma or GED certificate, working towards College credits is strongly recommended
- Bi-Lingual skills a plus
- Solid work references expected