Analyst, Finance Operations
Centrinex is looking for an Analyst in its Finance Operations area to provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for its P&L, cash flows, budgeting & forecasts, and other financial aspects of the business for the company and its clients. The job reports to both the CFO and CEO of the company.
- Performs monthly and as directed financial and operational analysis.
- Create reports and metrics.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Assist in financial modeling and forecasting.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses.
- Increases productivity by recommending monthly financial and accounting process efficiencies.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential and practices the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
- Represents Centrinex and its related businesses in a professional manner at all times.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of the strategy and cross referencing that with business performance.
- Willing to learn business intelligence and visualization tools.
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Demonstrate regular and prompt attendance.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, results oriented environment.
- Exceptional time management.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an Operations Finance.
- Strong understanding of business finance and accounting principles.
- Skills such as Corporate Finance, Problem Solving, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, and Strategy, Adhoc and Monthly Results Reporting, Financial Acumen, Financial Skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Calendar.